You Love Her Now ..........!

Monday, December 28, 2009
I know you love her now,
don't deny what you really feel.
I can see it, they can see it,
everyone knows it's real.

She doesn't love you, I do,
I'm sure you know that by now,
and I'm the one who wants to be with you,
if only you could tell me how.

How can I get into your heart?
How can I see what you need?
How can I change the world around me
so the one you will need is me?

How can you flirt with her
right in front of my face?
When you know my heart belongs to you,
you know these feelings can't be erased.

You guys connect so much,
it's hard to not realize,
and it makes me wonder what I do wrong,
does she make you feel the way I feel inside?


Your smile is so wide
when you come up to her in the hall.
It's so obvious you don't care about me anymore,
and you probably didn't at all.

I really want you in my arms,
I daydream about it day and night,
but all my dreams shatter,
when you hug her in your arms so tight.

I guess these are signs for me to give up,
my heart can't take it, it's the end.
But don't do to her what you did to me,
because she's still... my best friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment