I Love u ...!

Sunday, July 18, 2010
In your arms, that’s where I belong
Through every season in and out
A sense of warmth, safety and serenity
For the pureness of your love, there is no doubt


Let all of the aworld crumble over me
For that I have no control and possess no authority
Being in your presence is all I desire
For this is where lies my destiny


Away from you, a sensation I dread
A part of me leaves my soul when you go
It drifts away with your love and beauty
Leaving me drained, powerless and lonely,


The life of my soul is brought back
When only your love returns
For no words can express the emotion
Of the inner bliss that burns




The sweetness of you, sound and thought
Will forever be embossed in my core
This after all is the yearning we sought
Love you always and forever more.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment